Presidente Perón is a district made up of the following areas: Parque Americano, Villa Numancia, San Martin and Guernica, among others.
Presidente Perón is located in Southern Greater Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The head city of the Presidente Perón District is the city of Guernica that has historical bonds to what was once territory part of the spiritual jurisdiction of parish priests, and the church had great influence on the delimitation and the way the population was conformed in the area of Presidente Perón. They also played a part in the registering and control of the population.
The foundation of the town of Guernica is associated with Matilde Díaz Vélez, who in May, 1934, donated the lands where people settled and that eventually became Guernica. It was just recently, in November, 1993, that the area of Presidente Perón was founded on plots of land belonging to San Vicente, Florencio Varela, and Esteban Echeverría.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Gated Community, Town House, and other Properties.
- Real Estate Presidente Perón.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets y de apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Presidente Peron limits with the areas of: La Plata, San Vicente, Ezeiza, Esteban Echeverria, Almirante Brown and Florencio Varela.