Florencio Varela is a district made up of the following areas: Bosques, Florencio Varela, Estanislao Severo Zeballos, Gobernador Julio A. Costa, Ingeniero Juan Allan, Villa Brown, Villa San Luis, Villa Santa Rosa, Villa Vatteone, and La Capilla.
Florencio Varela is located in Southern Greater Buenos Aires, 27 km away from the City of Buenos Aires.
In 1833, the neighbors of the district now known as Florencio Valera started a petition to change the areas its name, and the Executive Power decided to name the train station then called San Juan, Florencio Varela. In 1891 Law Number 2397 was promulgated, and it stated that all new areas should be named after their respective train stations. On June 22nd 1953, for its accelerated development and because of the Law Number 5719 it is declared as the city of Florencio Varela. The main demographical explosion in Florencio Varela was during the '30 and was because of the arrival of European immigrants and people coming from the other provinces of Argentina.
Florencio Varela is an area where nature can be appreciated, people can go out for a walk and enjoy visiting sites with great historical value such as: The "Estancia Santo Domingo", the Communitary Museum of History and Audiovisual Arts, the Biological Institute of Argentina, and the General Store "El Tropezon," among others, located in Florencio Varela.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Gated Community, Town House, and other Properties.
- Real Estate Florencio Varela.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets y de apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Florencio Varela limits with the areas of: Berazategui, Quilmes, Almirante Brown, Presidente Perón, and La Plata.