Almirante Brown is a district made up of the following areas: José Marmol, Rafael Calzada, Claypole, Almirante Brown, Burzaco, Ministro Rivadavia, Longchamps, and Glew.
Almirante Brown is located in Southern Greater Buenos Aires, 20 km away from the City of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
In the year 1862 the merchant Mr. Esteban Adrogué from the "Pueblo de la Paz" (Town of the Peace - today Lomas de Zamora), bought the land that now form the locality of Tomas Paredes with the intention of founding a new town in the area.
Mr. Adrogué took the initiative and made a request of the southern railway company to make a station connected to his establishment. To further motivate the construction, Esteban Adrogué bought a plot of land in the vicinity of the already existing railway tracks and donated it to the Train Company. In 1871 he asked that the newly constructed station to be named Almirante Brown, but the request could not be fulfilled because there already was a train station named Almirante Brown. Instead, the station was named Adrogue according to the convention of naming stations after the donor of the land.
Along with the neighbors living in the area of San Vicente, the people living in Almirante Brown requested of the Government of the Province of Buenos Aires, that they modify the existing limits of Lomas de Zamora, creating the area of Almirante Brown.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Gated Community, Town House, and other Properties.
- Real Estate Almirante Brown.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets y de apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Almirante Brown limits with the following areas: Florencio Varela, Presidente Perón, Esteban Echeverria, Lomas de Zamora, and Quilmes.