San Vicente is a district made up by the following areas: Alejandro Korn and San Vicente.
San Vicente is located in Southern Greater Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Before founding San Vicente in 1580, Juan de Garay founded the city "Santisima Trinidad de Buenos Aires" (Holy Trinity of Buenos Aires, establishing its limits and dividing the lands of the city. The territories adjacent to the city were left under de jurisdiction of a town council, with out precise borders and spanning both shores of rivers. With time the criteria for political division changed and eventually the rivers acted as a natural border. The area of Magdalena was delimited by the Riachuelo river, the "Rio de La Plata", the Salado River and an imaginary line that went from the beginning of the rivers Matanza and the Salado River.
During mid 18th century, Vicente Pessoa had a small chapel constructed in which the population was attended. That was more people arrived and started to settle nearby.
On December 1821 the Peace Juries of the Province were created in several places and so, on January, 1822, San Vicente became the head city for these Peace Juries. The territories of Cañuelas, Monte and Ranchos, both part of San Vicente, became smaller jurisdictions of San Vicente.
In 1856 the municipality of San Vicente is created and it is the first area of Buenos Aires to munipalize.
In 1860 Alejandro Korn is created as part of San Vicente, but has not yet received the name of the philosopher and Medic.
In 1865 the re-sizing of the limits on Buenos Aires removed a lot of land from San Vicente, both to the South and Southeast. On August 14th of the same year the Southern Railway inaugurated the Jepenner line, and it arrived to Chascomus on December of that year.
Like this the route from Constitución station to Chascomus was created. The railway was installed inside San Vicente, with the San Vicente station just 3,73 miles away from the town which later would become Alejandro Korn.
In 1885 the Western Railway from Cañuelas to Temperley was inaugurated. In Temperley the rails joined with the ones leading to the provincial capital, La Plata.
In the beginning of the 20th century, the fall of the wool market, the tension originated by World War I and the segregation of land to create the area of Esteban Echevarría in 1913, where a severe blow to San Vicente. in 1924, when the district had to give up even more land for the creation of Florencio Varela it went through further suffering.
In 1928 the arrival of the train to San Vicente, linked the cattle market with the port of Buenos Aires. But the train never reached the city of San Vicente, because of which the north part of the district populated very quickly but the rest of San Vicente couldn't keep up.
In 1995 the cities of Guernica and Numancia were detach from the San Vicente district, and created the Presidente Perón district.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Gated Community, Town House, and other Properties.
- Real Estate San Vicente.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets y de apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- San Vicente limits with the areas of: La Plata, Presidente Perón, Esteban Echeverria, Ezeiza and Cañuelas.