Esteban Echeverria is a district made up of the following areas: Canning, Ezeiza, Ingeniero Budge, Monte Grande, Spegazzini, Tristan Suarez and Pda. Union Ferroviaria.
Esteban Echeverria is located in Southern Greater Buenos Aires, 17,40 mi away from the City of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Originally Esteban Echeverria was populated by tribe of the Querandie indians, but with the arrival of the European they were displaced to the South.
By an initiative of the neighbors of Esteban Echeverría, the area was founded on April 9th, 1913, under the Provincial Law Number 3467, and was given the name of the great writer Esteban Echeverría, born in Argentina in the 19th century.
Esteban Echeverría occupied the areas of Monte Grande, the head city which its construction plan was approved on April 3rd, 1889, Luis Guillón, 9 de Abril, El Jagüel, Jorge Canning, José María Ezeiza, Unión Ferroviaria, Tristán Suárez, and Carlos Spegazzini. In 1994 some of the political divisions were re-made and as a result it ended with Monte Grande, Luis Guillón, 9 de Abril, El Jagüel and Canning Norte as the areas forming Esteban Echeverría.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Gated Community, Town House, and other Properties.
- Real Estate Esteban Echeverría.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets y de apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Esteban Echeverria limits with the areas of: Lomas de Zamora, Almirante Brown, Presidente Perón, San Vicente, Ezeiza and in the Western area with La Matanza.