Glew, together with Adrogué, José Marmol, Rafael Calzada, Claypole, Burzaco, Ministro Rivadavia, and Longchamps belong to the Almirante Brown District.
Glew is located in Southern Greater Buenos Aires, 20 km away from the City of Buenos Aires.
Glew, San Vicente, and Alejandro Korn are all typical weekend destinations for families going for a drive, looking for some open sky. They are places where art and history interact and can be found around each corner. Three blocks away from the train station of Glew you can see the impressive view of the chapel Santa Ana. It is a construction surrounded by gardens where painting from the artist Raul Soldi are exhibited.
During the mid 19th century, Glew was an area of country houses. In 1858, the heirs of Santiago Rodger sold a Country House to Juan Glew which later would became a historical place. In 1865 Juan Glew donated the plots intended for the railway to the Southern Train Company together with plots of land needed for the construction of a train station in Glew. On August 14th that same year the first train headed for Glew departed from Plaza Constitucion train station.
When Juan Glew died in the year 1880, his sons divided and sold the land, causing the formation of a small town. In 1888 the town was already known as "Pueblo Cambáceres," but the name that it would finally retain was the same that the train station had been given in 1865; Glew.
Glew was declared a city in 1975, but it still is as cozy and warm as a country town.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Gated Community, Town House, and other Properties.
- Real Estate Glew.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets y de apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,