Claypole, together with Adrogue, Jose Marmol, Rafael Calzada, Burzaco, Ministro Rivadavia, Longchamps, and Glew, are part of the Almirante Brown District.
Claypole is part of Almirante Brown in Southern Greater Buenos Aires, Argentina. Claypole is 20 km away from the City of Buenos Aires.
The lands that make up the locality of Claypole used to be property of Franciscan munks that had a farm to provide food for the Convent of Buenos Aires. As time went by the terrain where acquired by the Obligado family. When the railway track were already lain in the area, Julia Obligado married Pedro Claypole who donated lands to be used for the construction of the train station that today carries his name, called the Claypole Station.
April 15ht, 1880, was the day the first train arrived to the station, and it was also the day Claypole was recognized as a town, growing at the rate of the trains progress.
The locality of Claypole is rather far away from the City of Buenos Aires, nevertheless is communicated with it by means of the General Roca train, that connects Constitucion Station with Glew, continuing to Alejandro Korn in the area of San Vicente.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Gated Community, Town House, and other Properties.
- Real Estate Claypole.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets y de apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Claypole limits with: Rafael Calzada and Florencio Varela.