Temperley is part of Lomas de Zamora in Southern Greater Buenos Aires, 13 km away from the City of Buenos Aires.
George Temperley was the man that the areas was named after. He participated in the creation of the Lomas de Zamora District, and he also made the creation of the town of Temperley, and its train station, possible.
On October 16th, 1870, the auction of the respective plots of lands took place. The auction was very successful; the lands that were offered where highlands with plenty of trees and close to the recently constructed Temperley station. The station was inaugurated on January 1st, 1871, and located on what today is the General Paz avenue.
The original surface of the Temperley area was only of some 20 hectares, four of which belonged to George Temperley. Later Mr. Temperley sold his lands to the president of the nation, Doctor Nicolas Avellaneda.
In 1884, the Temperley train station was moved to its current location, making the connection Temperley / Mármol on the Western Railway, and completing the line going from Plaza Constitucion to La Plata. The new route was made available to the public on April 15th, 1884.
In the year 1890, the Railway Company of the South bought from the Railway Company of the West what is today the tracks going to Cañuelas. The new acquisition was then connected to the tracks already going through Temperley, and has since then been one of the main train routes in all of Argentina.
On September 9th, 1965, the locality of Temperley was officially declared a city.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Gated Community, Town House, and other Properties.
- Real Estate Temperley.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets y de apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
- Temperley limits with: Lomas de Zamora and Almirante Brown.